Smart phone reinvented for a safer home
1. You are well-versed in the language of cats, so much so that you slow blink to a human and wonder why they don’t get it.
2. You are used to sitting on the edge of your chair, because a cat is dozing off and taking up two thirds of the chair behind you.
3. You really have to stand up, but you can’t because a cat is on your lap. Can someone get me some water now, please?
4. You want to see your cat(s) all the time, wherever you are.
Guess what, Alfred can help! Set up a couple of camera phones in your house. Who knows? You might catch them hosting a secret party when you are at work!
5. You want to say hi to every cat on the street. You might not remember your neighbors’ names, but Inky and Lilly are your best friends!
6. You have a large collection of everything cat, from mugs to cushions to coffee table books.
7. Admit it: you have a lot of cat photos on your phone. Like a lot of them.
Share this with your friends if you are a real cat person!
Android app, video monitoring, baby monitor, baby cam, nanny camera, nanny cam, CCTV alternative, home security camera, IP camera, IP cam, IPcam, security cam, web cam, wifi camera, DropCam, Drop Cam, budget, affordable, best solution, best cam, wifi cam, easy to install, easiest, setup, Gazelle, refurbished phones, second hand phones, smartphones, broken phones, used phones, recycle smartphones, repurpose smartphones, cheap, free home security, elderly care, pet home alone, home care, distant care, home healthcare, elderly healthcare, day care, child care, package theft, stolen packages, unattended delivery, stolen parcels, parcel theft, prevent parcel theft, neighborhood watch, ALS, Parkinson’s Disease, alzheimer’s disease, motion detection, trust circle, IPCAM app, IP cam app, turn your old phone into security camera, turn your Android phone into baby monitor, make your Android devices spy camera